‘Tis the season for giving. But if you have a lot of people to buy gifts for, giving can get quite stressful – especially if you’re on a tight budget. I have good news! It’s entirely possible to give everyone on your Christmas list a thoughtful, stylish gift that won’t break the bank. Take a look at these stylish stocking stuffers that will cost you under $25.00!
2015 Holiday Gift Guide: Stylish Stocking Stuffers under $25.00
Stocking Stuffers for Her
Stocking Stuffers from Him
- A vintage style LA Lakers Pullover Hoodie by JUNK FOOD – for your hipster nephew. Ideel,
- Barba Beard Oil – this almond oil infused beard oil invigorates, softens and hydrates the skin and beard and prevents dander. Domino, $21.99.
- The Art of Fixing Things by L. Pierce – a general handyman handbook, he can make minor car and household appliance repairs. Amazon, $11.36.
- Personalized Money Clip – perfect for the budding business mogul or dapper gent. Joss & Main, $15.95.
- The TIE BAR Bow Tie & Pocket Square Set – for the classic man. Ideel, $17.99.
- Tartan PJ Pants -perfect for enjoying a lazy day of watching football GAP, $25.95.
- Personalized Pocket Army Knife – just like hunting caps, binoculars and kettlepots, this pocket knife is a must have for the dad’s next hunting or fishing trip. Joss & Main, $16.95.
- 6-Piece Personalized Flask & Shot Glass Gift Box Set – perfect for the connoisseur in your life, this set includes a personalized flask, 4 shot glasses and a beautiful gift box to keep it neatly store. Joss & Main, $22.95.
- Classic 6-in-1 Travel Game Set – perfect for camping and winter nights by the fire, this must-have set includes 6 classic games – chess, checkers, backgammon, cards, cribbage and dominoes. Joss & Main,